Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Review: Mr. Mercedes

Mr. Mercedes Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first Stephen King book and I'm sure it's quite a bit more mild in comparison to his other books. At from what I have heard over the years. lol That being said it is definitely a book you don't want to put down unless it's to think about it.

The main characters of this book are very well thought out and placed together. The villian will make you angry and feel sorry for him at times but isn't that most villians? This villian though is all over the map on crazy so just beware.

Det Hodges is a difficult person to figure out at first but once you get him, you will want to keep learning about him.

I really enjoyed this book and the writing was awesome. At times I wasn't sure where in time I was but then I figured out all the flip flops of the story and that made it more exciting.

I may need to go back and read some of Stephen Kings older books to read what everyone's raving about. I will be back to read the rest of this series for sure! !

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment