Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review: Yours

Yours Yours by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yours is a book about love, lust, death, living, hot sex and just everything in between.

Niall is such a strong woman that doesn't know how to keep her strength through the hardest time in her life. Although she finds a steady rhythm in life the beat changes and there is all this new music to attend to.

Lachlan is omg!! Hot guy with all this madness to deal with in his life. Between his time being way too short and what to do next, he is all over the place literally. His life changes a few times in this book and it is quite refreshing to see. He may be a rich boy but you wouldn't know it once he gets to Oklahoma. That is where his life starts to change for the better and he finds his rhythm.

Although this book was just for fun I felt like I needed to give my opinion of it. This book was in my Crazy About Books Box and I LOVED IT!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment