Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: The Fighter and the Baroness: a New Adult Fairytale

The Fighter and the Baroness: a New Adult Fairytale The Fighter and the Baroness: a New Adult Fairytale by Sunniva Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've gotta say this was a great one!! I wasn't sure by non descriptive sexual encounters and lack of completion. I know that sounds silly but I'm just used to that in alot of books I read. BUT that being said Sunniva makes up for that with the emotion, humor, sexual tension, and the hot guys ;)

I love fighters so Victor just totally did it for me but then you throw a hard past on that? Whew hoo. That just makes for a dedicated bad boy with a heart of gold. That is Victor.

Then you have what you think will be a prissy rich girl. Yeah yeah baroness.. But she is nothing like that at all. She does what she needs to survive and make a life for herself in the US. After meeting the most beautiful man she's ever seen she is at a loss as to how to continue but she does. Luckily for her they find their way back to each other but will her fiance allow it???

I am so glad I was able to review this book for Sunniva. I look forward to reading more of her work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment