Wednesday, December 7, 2016

NOW AVAILABLE

When my eyes are closed, the monster can’t ever see me.
When I sing a song in my head, the monster can’t ever hear me.
When I pretend my bedroom is a playground where I play hide and seek, the monster can’t ever find me.
The darkness should frighten me.
I should worry I’ll find more monsters…monsters scarier than him.
But I’m not afraid.
It’s safe here.
When I’m inside of my head…
He. Can’t. Ever. Touch. Me.
Warning:
Whispers and the Roars is a dark romance. Strong sexual themes and violence, which could trigger emotional distress are found in this story. The abuse written in this story is graphic and not glossed over which could be upsetting to some. Proceed with caution. This story is NOT for everyone.
Amazon
iBooks
Nook
Kobo
Aut Blanks is brilliant bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.

Mrs. Macmillan is a substitute teacher way in over her head.

When they're forced to work together, the sexual tension is off the charts.

Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?
Add to Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment