Friday, December 23, 2016

Review: Nikki White: Polar Extremes

Nikki White: Polar Extremes Nikki White: Polar Extremes by Jack Chaucer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has had me all over the place. One minute I didn't want to finish the book because I was starting to lose interest but right when I did there was something else happening. This book definitely blew away my expectations.

Nikki frustrated me at times but mostly made me proud of how sassy and smart she is. She sticks up for herself and when she gets knocked down she dusts herself off.

There are some serious twists and turns in this book that I really did not expect. The Bridge is not what you expect at all times either so don't count your eggs on this one guys.

Another great read by Jack and look forward to read where this journey goes!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment