Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Review: Matchsticks and Candy Canes

Matchsticks and Candy Canes Matchsticks and Candy Canes by C.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great one from C.E. Wilson. I just seriously love the stories she puts together with her littles. Everytime I read one of her books like this, that's what it reminds me of. lol But anyway, yes this was a great story with all the feels in it and a HEA. I'm kind of wondering if there will be more to this story line but there is no cliffhanger. Just a story of two unlikely people finding each other and fighting the odds as they go. Luckily one of them has a few people to support them and only want happiness for all involved.

Brynne is adorable, loving, hardworking and a beautiful soul. I really loved her because no matter what she tries to be her best even when she feels her worst.

Carter is such a sweetheart and is what we all need in our life at some point. He really made me proud of him and the things he does to make Brynne happy. Carter must learn his greatness from his aunt and uncle.. lol

C.E. thank you for allowing me to review yet another one of your amazing books!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment