Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review: Road to Nowhere

Road to Nowhere Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I finish M's book I feel my other personality pop in. Just in case you didn't know that one, she's an old black woman from the south. She just said *fanning herself* OH LAWD!!!! Those kids need jesus and I need a new set of draws. Not sure if old black women talk like that but I imagine they do sitting on the porch with some sweet tea and a paper fan.. lol Sorry I got a bit carried away.. lol

Anyway, Where do I start??? Ok I'll start here with OMG I love that the Good Ol' Boys and their gals were in this one too. The fact that they all were there and things were just as crazy if not CRAZIER than all the other books. I mean seriously, you add an MC and shit always goes awry. Between the sassy women and alpha boys you will not miss a thing in this one. Onto the main characters..

Mia is a young girl with a big mouth and more sass than anyone can handle. She is the only girl in her family so needless to say she is always treated like the baby and she will be the first to tell you how fun *sarcasm* it is. She is one of the best surfers around and being a sassy nine yr old she will be the first to tell you how awesome she is. I loved this gal sooooo much!! She made me so proud throughout this book and made me giggle too. Mia is such a great character in this book and almost as sassy as heer mamma..

Creed...... Creed Creed Creed.. Where do I start with this one? OMG.. He is sex on a stick and loves to poke ya with it often. He is so freakin hot fromt he beginning to the end but although he may be hot as hell, he is also loyal to the bone. He sticks with his own and stands beside them no matter what. Throughout this book you will want to slap him and hug him but you will most definitely want to name a toy after him too ;) I really fell for him after reading how loyal, honest, blunt, and the tattoos..... Hmmmmmm Those always do it for me.. lol

The rest of the crew is like the other books. They will make you laugh and make you want to jump right in the book to become a part if it all. M always has a way of making feel like you are walking beside them through it all with all the detail. Some books you are just bored out of your wits with all the detail but with M's book the detail is perfect and truly makes you feel like you are right there amidst it all.

All I can say is thank you so much for being such an awesome author that carries us along the journey that the characters are taking. Your talent is amazing and never unnoticed!! NOW HURRY CUZ WE ARE ALL DYING WAITING!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment