Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: Nikki Blue: Source of Trouble

Nikki Blue: Source of Trouble Nikki Blue: Source of Trouble by Jack Chaucer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yet another great book by Jack :)

This book is about action, love, loss, mystery, suspense and so much more.

Nikki is a gal that has been through so much before the age of 21 that I'm not sure many of us could handle, although there are so many that have. I don't wanna spill too much considering this is a series. Just know that Nikki is a strong and sassy lead character and is followed by a few great men including her dad.

I only gave this book 4 stars because The Bridge kind of lost me with all the craziness for a little bit. But Once I hit about 70% I was hooked for the rest and couldn't put it down. Don't get me wrong this was a good book regardless but it gets a little frustratingly odd.. The people that are part of the bridge just confused me and made me want to jump ship. I kept thinking why aren't you seeing this crazy behavior Nikki. That being said when someone hands you the amount of money that Nikki got I think I might want to believe their BS too. LOL I have a lot of faith in Jack since his first book was so awesome and this one had an exciting ending chapter. I am so excited to start the next!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment