Saturday, January 3, 2015

*~* REVIEW of Pure Punishment by T.L. Smith *~*

Book: Pure Punishment
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Dark Romance
Buy Links: Amazon
Also posted on:  Goodreads Amazon

*~* Synopsis *~*

One, Two.
Who to kill?
Three, four.
You better open your door.
Five, six.
Cut or nick?
Seven, eight.
Don’t party too late.
Nine, ten.
Watch your gate.

My name is Kayla. Would you like to play a game with me? I promise to only make you bleed and possibly scream.

Are you ready for some fun?



*~* My Review *~*

This book was crazy awesome. I was about half way through before i realized they were two different girls.. lol I didn't pay attention to the names. But I was hooked from the first page and didn't want to put it down. On to the character reviews...

Kayla was a crazy chick and did not care to show you if you deserved to see. She was only hurting and killing those that deserved to be. The bad part is that she loved it and craved it. Making one bleed was the only therapy she needed. I loved that she was a hardcore b*tch but the fact that others underestimated her abilities and she showed them what she was capable of was the best.

Kristy has had a hard life losing her parents and living with a less than cuddly grandmother. Always feeling that she didn't measure up, she took off to college to change her life. Kristy is the innocent college girl that hasn't really been around the block just yet. Although she catches the eyes of two men she still shys away from both of them.

Tyke and Kai are both detectives that have their eyes on Kristy. Kayla works for Tyke and has a thing for him but Tyke wants a strictly work relationship. Kai is all about Kristy and can't stay aways from her. All he wants to do it protect her but so does Tyke. So who will finally steal Kristy's heart? My favorite guy was Kai because he was such a broody and conflicted man. Yummm...

The author is a genius. I was so thrown with this story. Walking through my house saying OMG OMG... T.L. did an amazing job and I look forward to reading more of her work. Five bleeding stars have been granted :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment