Friday, January 30, 2015

*~* REVIEW of Shhh... by M. Robinson *~*

Book: Shhh...
Author: M. Robinson
Genre: Dark Erotic Thriller
Buy Links: Amazon
Also posted on:  Goodreads Amazon

*~* Synopsis *~*

Have you ever lied? Held secrets? Betrayed someone?
I have.
McKenzie and I were best friends, soul sisters. We shared everything…or so she thought. To everyone I was perfect and happy. No one knew the real me. That was until I saw him. Everything changed the second we laid eyes on each other. The world stopped moving and only we existed in it. But it just added to the secrets and lies, it became too much and I couldn't tell apart what was real and what wasn’t.
This story is for anyone, who has ever lied and lived to regret it…

Dark Erotic Thriller. Mature audiences.



*~* My Review *~*

HOLY SHIT BALLS!!! This book was CRAZY!! There are so many twists and turns that you feel like you're in a whirlwind. Amazing crazy mind behind this book.... IF YOU LIKE DARK BOOKS GET THIS ONE!!! On to the character reviews..

Lets start with Gianna.. This girl is so unsure of herself from such a young age that you just wonder what in the world happened for her to feel this way so young. She is insecure, self conscious and unsure of her place in the world yet she puts on such a wonderful act. She becomes what everyone wants her to be but never her true self. Until she met the one person she could let go with. Their forbidden love was what truly could hurt them but at the same time fueled them at times. The danger of some love can be the most exciting and heart pounding but is that enough or can it break you?

Mack is Giannas best friend and soul sister. They have know each other forever and were inseparable or so they thought. They went everywhere and did everything together even planned out their whole lives. Mack was the most loved of the two girls because she was so smart and beautiful according to Gianna. Mack loved Gia and would always be there for her no matter what came their way. The girls started developing, moving through school, and once they started attracting boys the gig was up. That's when these girls start to find their own way through teenage life but can they do it and fight their urges?

Ok so I got through that part but I want to tell you so much more. AHHHHH!!! I know I can't so I will tell you a few semi discrete things. The families in this book aren't always what they appear. They may look healthy and loving from the outside but there is a whole other story not being told, well until later on in the book. LOL Another is these girls are so close that they will DO ANYTHING to keep each other safe even if it destroys one persons life and has them losing their life as they see it. They have left families torn apart, bloodshed, bodies broken, and lives ruined. If you like dark books GET THIS ONE!!!! (yup I repeated myself GET IT) I have granted this book five secret stars :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment