Saturday, January 24, 2015

*~* REVIEW for MVP by M. Robinson *~*



Title: MVP
Author: M. Robinson
Series: VIP
Genre: Romance/erotica
Reviewer: Natalie :)
Buy Links: Amazon 
Also posted on: Goodreads  Amazon


*~* Synopsis *~*

Ysabelle

I love you.
Three words that can make or break you.
I thought I needed to find myself. I thought I wasn’t happy. I thought I needed more out of life.
I didn’t.
I’m more lost now than I was when I left. I have no answers, just endless amounts of questions. It was only a matter of time until the truth came to light. I never imagined it would change my entire life and everything I thought to be true.
It was all a game.
Except I wasn’t a player.
I was a pawn.


Sebastian

The end.
Two words that have several meanings. I never thought I’d lose her. But did I ever really have her…
Or did VIP?


Can love conquer all?

*~* Review *~*

M has done it again.. She gets in your head and just fucks your brain all kinds of ways.. You will love every character and hate every character in this book at least five times.. This will not be my normal review. I'm going to just wing it because M has really blown my mind.


Ysabelle one minute makes you wanna choke her out and the next you want to hold her and rid her of every fear she has. Poor Sebastian... Seriously!! I know blah blah he messed up etc etc but my god this man has paid plus some for his mistakes.. Then he is dealing with Ysa and her distorted mind. But OMG!!! The love and passion they hold for each other is astounding. It is truly what true love stories are about. THE REAL deal is always hard and complicated at some point. Whether it's attitudes or pasts or likes and dislikes there are trials and tribulations in every relationship. But making up is the most fun and in this book you will truly witness that.

I absolutely love the relationship between Sebastian and Julia because us divorcees can only hope to have the relationship they have. Christian and his lil boy ways really tore us all up in this one but he was truly just being a kid.

Will you ever truly see a lighter side to Ysa and Sebastian? Can things ever work out? Will we ever make peace with all the characters?


M Robinson truly loves to see us squirm and shiver with anticipation of ANY kind. M is such an awesome author and I am always wet and waiting for her next book. She knows how to pull and play with your emotions. This author will never receive less than five stars by me.. Five soaking wet tear filled stars have been granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment