Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Fractured Breaths

Fractured Breaths Fractured Breaths by Zoey Derrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book *fans self* is so effed up and so great I just don't know how to do it justice without spoiling. So let's start by saying this definitely has the roller coaster emotions I love so much and an awesome story to boot.

Becca, Livia, or whichever person she is playing that day is a strong character to start. She goes threw some things I am not sure I could come away from and live a normal life. Between the rape, abuse and being taken away from those I love? OMG!! I was so proud of her for being the strong woman she was and the sassy mouth she has.

Brian is such a great guy period. Yeah he's good in bed, famous and good looking but this man is so much more than that. I fell hard for this one because he pretty much drops everything to help her through everything and be by her side during some really tough times.

This book is full of dark moments, hard to hear stories and serious love. The love we all strive for in our lives.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment