Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: Cruel and Unusual

Cruel and Unusual Cruel and Unusual by C.E. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cruel and Unusual is how I describe the ending.. lol It is cruel and unusual to leave me wondering but this book was a great second in the series for sure. The intensity and suspense really got me in this one. Between when the wardens were coming, the neighbor and Verity ugh I was constantly like omg what's gonna happen..lol So you will definitely be on the edge of your seat throughout this book.

Malcolm has always been the good guy but put in jail for being the bad guy he never was. He was paying for someone else's stupidity and although his sentence could have been a lot worse he was still hurting inside. It reminds me of that saying bad things happen to good people. After his world fell apart he is left to finish his jail time and then hope to pick up the pieces of his life. Well until she came along.

Verity is a small winged gal that found her way to Malcolm's shack and then became a facet in his everyday life. They learned about each other and helped each other to understand their lives. Although they may be different they started to feel comfortable in their everyday life until things started to fall apart yet again.

This book hurt my heart a bit but I'm holding out hope that this series will mend my broken heart :(

C.E. can spin a web that you may never think you can make it out of but I know she will wipe my tears and mend my heart soon ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment