Friday, January 27, 2017

Review: Plus One

Plus One Plus One by M.N. Forgy
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I was not sure where this book was going when I started it but can I just say I AM GLAD IT WENT THAT WAY!!! lol The characters are well put together and I love that!! I hate to meet a character in a book and make it half way through and still have no clue about them in depth.

Rae is a great character and I really enjoyed reading about her. Her humor cracked me up and Quinn god... Quinn was great!!! She was also funny as well as very protective over Rae which she really needed going through all she did. Rae became the party girl and no one knew when she would jump off that bandwagon.

Max is a super hawt guy that never thought he was worth finding a better life and loved to party with anyone. Partying is what he did and loved it until his sister was getting married and need his PLUS ONE. Well needless to say his booty calls were not gonna do and he knew no one else that could step in. Until that accident with his wood bumping into a gal he never thought he'd see again. I loved Max because he has an attitude, he's sexy, he sticks up for Rae even though he is a dlck to her in public. SMH that Max.. lol

This was an awesome book!! I found myself tearing up and laughing throughout this book and you will too!!! M.N. is an awesome author and she will keep you hooked from start to finish!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment