Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Review: Shameless

Shameless Shameless by Teresa Mummert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel like I say this a lot but Wow. I haven't read a Teresa Mummert book in a while but omg.. Seriously there were moments when my heart was pumping or my eyes tearing up or both at the same time. This was an amazing book about a girl that feels broken and a boy that looks like he should be. This is not a wham bam thank you ma'am type book either, meaning there isn't a bunch of sex or much of any physical intimacy. Don't let that stop you though because this book will make you feel so much anyway. Ok enough babbling.. lol

Henley was hilarious and a pain in the rear.. I loved her sassy mouth and her quick wittedness.. This can stop you in your tracks or make you laugh out loud but ugh she will irritated the $hit out of you too. Between her indecisiveness to her easy to easy to cry she made want to shake her but then she makes up for it with her sassy mouth. Although she is going through so much in the background she doesn't let it show.

Lucas is a man of many faces, the scottish guy covered in tattoos, he's the good brother, the manhore, the fighter, and the softee. Lucas is such a awesome dude because he likes to have a good time but will stand up for you if you need it. It made me sad for him though because everyone expected him to be a certain way but then turned out he wasn't like that at all. I loved his character because is a bit like me. I may look one way but their assumptions weren't always right but Lucas just took in stride and didn't let others opinion bother him

I thought through the whole book that there was gonna be a cliffhanger but thankfully not!! You will not be disappointed by this book at all and yearn for the next as much as I do.. lol Awesome job yet again Teresa!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment