Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The King's Harlots Series is now available in #KindleUnlimited
"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"
Title: Rude (King's Harlots, #3)
Release date: Coming soon
TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33009433-rude

***

 ❄️¸.•´¸❄️*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.❄️¨*.¸¸.•`❄️FREE❄️¨*.¸¸.*ˑ˞❄️

One
An erotic short by J.M. Walker
Are you impatiently waiting for Grim, the next story in the King's Harlots series? How about reading this hot little freebie while you wait. Trust me, it will be worth it. And it's FREE!

#FREE #novella #shortstory #hot #enticing #yummy
❤️
--
Please give my fan page a like if you haven't already! Thank you!!!
Please join my reader group. I offer exclusive teasers just for my Jem's and hold giveaways just for them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment