Thursday, January 26, 2017

RIDDICK is on SALE through Jan 29!

Riddick- Book one in The Saints Series is only 99 cents. This week only. That's $3 off the normal price! Grab your copy of Riddick at this special price today! Run and dash, hit that one-click button and enjoy the ride before the price increases to 3.99.



Make sure you keep up with me on my social media outlets because there will random excerpts and teasers!! 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKathyCoopmans
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/authorkcoopmans
Instagram: @authorkathycoopmans
Join my Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1664134137240180/

ONLY 99 PENNIES!

She told me Heaven would knock on my door one day.
That I would be swept away from the hell I lived in.
She was right about one thing and so wrong about the other.
Heaven came in the form of an angel just like she said.
Beautiful.
Perfect.
An angel.
And then.
My life became hell.
She disappeared. Vanished.
I left. Went to war. Killed. All for her.
Every face was the man who took her.
Every dream filled with her.
For twelve years I existed in hell. Breathed in the fires from down below.
Until her, the woman on the beach outside of my home.
Captivating.
Enchanting.
Mesmerizing.
It couldn't be my Cora, my angel, my heaven on earth.
She was dead.
Wasn't she?

PURCHASE HERE

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon AU
Amazon CA
iBooks
B&N
KOBO
Goodreads

RIDDICK GIVEAWAY

★KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION GIVEAWAY★

You don’t want to miss this giveaway!
PRIZE: A Year Subscription to #KINDLEUNLIMITED
 To Enter Join Kathy's Readers Group
Enter Here

RIDDICK TRAILER

No comments:

Post a Comment