Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Have you picked up Kissing The Counsel?

Kissing the Counsel: A Second Chance Romance 

A Second Chance, Rich Bad Boy
Hunk of a Man that I want back!!! 

Evan:
I usually think of myself first but she changed me in unexpected ways.
I earned my successful career as an attorney and 
I’ve never had a problem with either money or honestly, women. 
The only thing making this stint in Falls Ranch bearable is her. 
In high school, she wouldn’t give me the time of day.
Let’s see what she thinks of me now...


Angel: 
I have always tried to live up to my name and be good. 
It is hard in the world as a single mother.
Falls Ranch was our only hope.
I got a job waiting tables.
Then Evan walks into the diner.
He awakens things in me that I had forgotten a long time ago.
How can I avoid his questions,
or his steely, smoldering stare?
It is harder and harder to say no to him.
This could be our second chance at love.

No comments:

Post a Comment