Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Over Duet Turned Two Today!

The Over Duet Turned Two Today!

Two years ago today, I pressed publish on Ever Over After, and The Over Duet was complete! Between the New Orleans vibes, the snarky-as-hell Marlo, and a hero that redeems himself like a BOSS, these books will always have a special place in my heart.
If you're a fan of The Over Duet, the graphic above has one of my favorite quotes from Ever. SWOON ...
If you haven't read Low and Ever yet, these are my only books that can't be read as standalones. But trust me, you need two books for the amazingness that is Marlo and Ever.
These lovelies are available in Kindle Unlimited and they're also available in audio. Jeremy York and Neva Nevarre will knock your socks off--they did such an amazing job.
I Need The Over Duet in My Life!
The Over Duet in Audio? Yes, Please!

Small Towns and Cozy Mysteries!

Lately, I've been looking for light, fun, and oh so cozy reads. There are two series that I want to tell you about because they've me cracking up. One is a cozy mystery series and the other is a small town romance series, and they're both amazing!
Bootleg Springs Series
These books take place in a small town in West Virginia with a long history of moonshining, bootlegging, and having a shit ton of fun. The Bodine family is at the center of it all, and I'm loving watching them fumble their way through love and life. Redneck romance and crazy antics at their very best! The first two books in the series are on SALE right now, and the fourth book of the series, Bourbon Bliss, just released. ALL ARE AVAILABLE ON KU, TOO!
Rose Gardner Mystery Series
This series is the first time I've read anything "cozy mystery," and I'm hooked! Rose Gardner is sweet, innocent, clairvoyant girl from Arkansas, although her momma's convinced she's demon possessed. She works at the DMV and gets into WAY too much trouble with her best friend, Neely Kate. Throw in the police, who are convinced Rose is behind every crime in Fenton County, and the sexy, mysterious neighbor that just moved in, and we've got ourselves a hot mess of fun. BONUS--the first book in the Rose Gardner Series is FREE right now!
One-Click the Heck Out of Bootleg Springs!
One-Click the Heck Out of Rose Gardner!
Facebook Instagram Bookbub Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment