Monday, January 7, 2019


Manic Monday!
So it's the start of another week, and I'm totally not ready for it! The weekend seemed to fly by and I got little done that I actually wanted to. My house is still decorated for Christmas and the laundry is piled up. I am gonna need lots of coffee to get through this day.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your steamy treat!
Happy reading!
...and don't forget the FREEBIE!
Rye's Recommendation
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
If they don’t chase you when you walk away... keep walking.

Anthony Accardi is grieving the loss of his father. Rose Clarkson is by his side, giving him the time he needs to work through his father’s death by stepping up and becoming a true leader within the company. 

When a series of problems start to happen in the office and at the store in Italy, Anthony is forced to acknowledge that someone is stealing from his company. Rose is the woman he wants by his side to help him through it all, but is he relying on her too much? 

He has yet to tell her how much he loves her. Will he leave it until it’s too late? 
Your Fantastic FREEBIE
FREE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment