Sunday, January 13, 2019


Sexy Saturday!
Cheers to the freakin' weekend! I hope that you guys have an amazing weekend and get to do whatever you want. 
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your steamy treat!
Happy reading!
...and don't forget the FREEBIE!
Rye's Recommendation
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
They are as different from one another as any three men can be,
But they're all big, tough cowboys at heart.  
The fire had almost taken everything from me,
The job and land I loved, and the family I adored.
Milo has been haunting my dreams since I was a teenager
And now he looks at me like he's trying to convince himself I haven't grown up.
Well he's wrong. 
His brother Sawyer, the ex-football player, sure noticed.
And so has his TV star brother, Eli.  
We're all back in one place now that the ash has settled, and I find myself in a bit of a conundrum.
I want them. All. 
As tensions run high and a big-money deal is on the table,  
The formerly close brothers can't agree on anything.
Except that they'll do anything to save me when I face the biggest nightmare of my life.
Your Fantastic FREEBIE
FREE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment