Sunday, January 13, 2019

Have you read Elusive? If not, grab your copy now because it's FREE for a limited time!



Kate Walker isn't my real name. I'm living in hiding, escaping my past. When my apartment building burns down, I'm forced to accept help from the wealthy Webster brothers. I don't expect to fall for one of them. As he pushes to get closer and uncover my secrets, I'm forced to ask if living in hiding is really living at all. After all, safety may just be an illusion.


 
Get Elusive for Free Now
Do you like to leave reviews of the books you read? If so, I encourage you to check out Booksprout, the service I use for my ARC Team (Advanced Review Copies for new releases). While ARC team members are by selection only, you can currently sign up to read and review the Stark Springs Academy series, my mature young adult trilogy that released in 2016. 
Booksprout - Review Copy of Stark Springs Academy
I also want to share an awesome book - Better Than You by Gianna Gabriella:

With killer looks and so much money, you'd think Colton Hunter doesn’t need anything else. But behind his picture-perfect life lurks a dark secret—one he's been forced to keep to himself for fear of what happens if he speaks out. Then a girl crosses his path, shakes his resolve and forces him to realize he doesn’t have to be strong all the time.



Get it on Amazon:  http://amzn.to/2ErtVOF
I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Snowing here in Colorado so we're cozy by the fire tonight and hitting up the slopes on Sunday. The twins are almost 5 and it's such a fun age! We can finally go on adventures in the mountains without needing to pack half our house. 

xoxo
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment