Friday, January 4, 2019

Review: It Ends with Us

It Ends with Us It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Coming from someone that has been in a similar situation, this book hits home in so many ways!! the depth of the characters and the time Colleen took to build them really is awesome. I love when characters have a life before the situation they ultimately become involved in. I really love Ryle and then fell for Atlis and was just so confused on who to love until everything started to unravel.

I'm proud of Lily and her life she made for herself but you will be on the edge of your seat for a lot of this book as well. So be ready to love and hate parts of this book but remember that you can't judge it until you finish it ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment